Whenever you watch a video on YouTube it is highly likely that it has gone through some level of editing process before being uploaded on the internet. Video editing is the new big thing and to help you with that we have a ton of video editing tools out there and we bring to you one such tool. Filmora by Wondershare is an amazing, easy to use and overall elegant video editing tool created keeping in mind the needs of a beginner or casual video editor.
Fix: It includes Stabilization, removing of noise and fisheye correction.
Speed: It includes increasing/decreasing of speed, adding freeze frames and the repeat feature.
Color: It includes saturation, temperature, tint, brightness and contrast adjustments.
Pros and Cons
- It is easy-to-use, with amazing interface and controls.
- It supports 4K resolution editing.
- It supports multiple output formats like AVI, MP4, FLV, MKV, MOV, WMV and GIF.
- You can instantly upload your video to Facebook and YouTube and even burn it to a CD from the software itself.
- It is available for both Windows and Mac.
- It is perfect for beginners with low budget.
- No matter how easy the software may be but it may not fulfill all the needs of a professional. It is very quick and fast but still lacks many features as compared to Premiere Pro or Final Cut Pro.
- In the free version it adds a watermark to the video made by the user.
DEAL SPECIAL: You can check out their ongoing Holiday Sale here.