What is Android N-ify And What Features Does it Contain?
- New notifications and quick settings
- New recents design
- Settings dashboard subtitles
- Quick Switch (Double-tap recents to switch to last app)
- Use recents button to navigate through recents
- Update and improvements according to Nougats source.
- Emergency info on lockscreen
- App install source on app info
- New QS animation
- New crash message design
- New app installer design
- Night mode
- Android N eggster egg
- Android N Multi-Window
- DPI selector
- Data serverTall recents. (Can be made wider but not taller).
- New navigation bar (See how to get Android N navigation bar here)
- New Doze mode (Same as the ones on Greenify, ForceDoze, NapTime etc).
How To Safely Install And Configure Android N-ify.
Make sure your android phone is rooted and have xposed installer perfectly installed. If you don’t have xposed installer, grab it from here. With that done, you’re one step away to get Android N goodies. Grab Android N-ify from here and install on your device. Android N-ify is also available on the xposed installer “download” section. Open the xposed installer and click on “Download”. On the search bar type in Android N-ify then tap on it, swipe from description to version then download it.