Howdy viola’s! As probably known, Android has become a successful OS ever developed with huge amount of essential apps trooping in everyday by developers. Today we are going to look at the simple procedure to turn your Android into a full functional working computer. Ever thought this wasn’t possible? O yeah it is, with the aid of Andromium OS you can easily turn your Android device into a fully working computer.
What’s Andromium and How Does it Work?
The Andromium OS turns your android device into a full functional computer by attaching your device to TV/Monitor and Keyboard and Mouse. Andromium OS is currently available in Limited time free public beta. Andromium OS runs smoothly on Snapdragon 800 or better processor 2GB of RAM or 1080p external monitor. However, it requires the lollipop or later versions of Android to run.
Features of Andromium OS Beta Newest Version
- Allow user to use the default wallpaper as Andromium Desktop background
- Fixed an issue with the android app control buttons, so they are not hidden by the Android status bar
- Minor enhancement to the Browser and Desktop UI – Few other minor bug fixes. – Fixed a bug in the Notification Center.
- New Andromium UI/Interface, optimized for the Superbook
- New Notification Center, one place for all user’s notifications
- Revamped app UI.
Minimum Device Requirements
1. Lollipop1. 5.0 or above
2. w/ the Superbook (getsuperbook.com) Or Chromecast/Miracast or Adapter/Dock that allow external TV/Monitor attachment Mouse/Keyboard (USB or Bluetooth)
3. Phone must be charging when trying to launch Andromium OS.
How To Turn Your Android Device Into Full Functional Computer
1. First of all, you need to download and install the app Andromium OS on your Android device From here.
2. After you installed it on your device, you just need to grant “App Usage root Access” simply click on “Ok” permit the app.
3. Now you need to give access to Notification. Simply grant access to Notification of your phone.
4. Now, you will see the home screen on Andromium OS simply tap on “OK” 5. Now on the Notification panel, you will see “Andromium OS is running” simply click on it and launch it.
Finally, Now you can enjoy full functional computer by attaching your device to TV/Monitor and keyboard and Mouse.
Hope this works great on your Android phone, if you encounter any problem comment below.