Kodi PVR (Personal video recorder) is really a useful tool that allows users to watch and record live TV, listen to radio, view an EPG and enable other TV related features. PVR kodi works on a number of popular backend including NextPVR, MediaPortal, Tvheadend and mythTV. The PVR IPTV simple client on Kodi is disabled by default, and once you’ve had it enabled, configured and setup, you’ll then be able to upload your M3U playlist to enable you watch live TV on Windows PC and Mac OSX through an IPTV sources from around the world including UK and USA.
What’s an M3U Playlist
M3U Playlist are text-based files containing various URLs of audio and videos pointing to a stream on the internet so that a media player (such as Kodi and VLC) can queue them for playback. Once you find a working M3U playlist URL, you will be able to access and watch unlimited movies, music, news and sports from a variety of TV channels.
Also Read: 10 Best Kodi Wizards for 2018
Setup PVR IPTV Simple Client on Kodi
Before we unveil the lists of the best M3U playlist URL or IPTV links, it’s recommended to learn the steps to setup IPTV on Kodi so that you can know where to paste the M3U playlist URL. So without further ado, here is how to setup PVR IPTV simple client on Kodi.
- Open Kodi and click on Add-ons. Next select “My Add-ons” and scroll down until you see PVR clients. Click to open it.
- On the next page, look for PVR IPTV simple client and select it. From here, click the “Enable” button and go back to Kodi home screen.
- Now tap the “Settings” icon and select “PVR & Live TV settings”. From here, click to clear data. Then tap on Guide and “clear data” too. Ensure to tap yes from the pop-ups that’ll appear.
- Now go back to Kodi home page and click on add-ons followed by my add-ons. Then select PVR clients and click to open PVR IPTV simple client. From here, click the “Configure” button.
- Now click on M3U Play List URL and enter the URL of your M3U list. If you don’t have an M3U playlist URL, scroll down to the end of this post to see a table containing IPTV links. Or you can paste the below link in the text box.
- Once you’re done, click ok and Kodi will automatically upload your M3U playlist. Click ok again and you’ll see a pop-up informing you that Kodi needs to restart. So go ahead and exit from Kodi, then reopen.
- When you’re back on, your PVR IPTV simple client will be loaded with a ton of channels. So that’s it. You can now click on TV to start watching live TV channels on your Kodi. Do ensure to connect to a VPN.
MP3 Playlist URL
Now that you have setup PVR IPTV simple client on Kodi, you may be wondering how to create an M3U playlist or where to get readymade and free M3U playlist URL. If this is so, then we have got you completely covered. The table below shows a list of working IPTV links or M3U playlist URL you can use.
|Name||M3U Playlist Url|
|1500+ iPTV Channels||https://pastebin.com/raw/xqB5VGsH|
|500+ Radio Stations||https://pastebin.com/raw/3SmUwbXB|
|2000+ Live Sports Channels||http://bit.ly/2iHQwsM|
|2000+ VOD Movies and TV Shows||https://pastebin.com/raw/jbqA0j82|
|100+ Religious iPTV Channels||https://pastebin.com/raw/zd93n0fV|
|2600+ Live iPTV Channels||http://bit.ly/2C3Pv5K|
|200+ CCTV Channels||https://pastebin.com/raw/f89Y0MFd|
|1188 TV Channels||http://bit.ly/wchtv|
So this is it. We have being able to show you the steps to setup PVR IPTV simple client on Kodi alongside the best M3U playlist URL or IPTV links you can use. The links works well and the quality of the streams are of good standard and in English language. So enjoy.
Looking to get a Kodi PVR
Need Url for usa channel, like RFD TV if you have them.Thanks Lamar. Apk with the RFD TV in it.